Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Today's survey at the Venue.(Hawth theatre)

I looked at healthy & safety,took some picture


  • Theres no much to do about health &safety since most of it is already covered.the only thing i could see was the open cables hanging about.


  • The moveble lighting stands which iam sure they will be moved before the day of the event.


  • The wiring is already in good shape.

I looke at The Accomondation.

  • The Room itself looks a bit small according to me,for the reasons that maybe turn out would be in big size,

I looked at sitting arrangement,

  • According to the siitting arrangement,we will need to put some more sits at the front because the sits might not be enough,I think two more rows will be enough.

  • looked at the location of the toilets.

  • Looked at private room where changing and hair do may take place

I looked at the private rooms







  • Toilets are in good condition



  • changing room is available and very much enough.









No comments: